Bringing Samples for Tasting or Simply Participating as a Taster?
If you are interested in attending any of the Slow Food Edmonton Tastings, please follow the instructions.
Cost: 5 dollars per person
To cover the costs of the primary taste (vegetable, fruit, or meat purchased for the tasting). Any left over money will go to the Slow Food Edmonton Terra Madre fund.
- Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word PARTICIPANT and the title and date of the tasting you plan to attend in the subject line
- To participate in the heritage recipe portion of the tasting, you will be bringing your own prepared product to the tasting
- Specific instructions for each tasting will be sent to each participant prior to the tasting, including how to make payment
- You will be expected to send me a soft copy of your family recipe prior to the tasting
- Please e-mail me at email@example.com with the word TASTER and the title and date of the tasting you plan to attend in the subject line
- Specific instructions for each tasting will be sent to each participant prior to the tasting, including how to make paymen
How it Works:
Once I have received 6 or more people interested in the tasting, I will confirm the event. You will have to make your payment immediately to confirm your spot. Refunds will not be issued.
To have the heritage recipe portion of each tasting happen, I need at least 5 participants, and that portion of each tasting will happen when I have 5 participants, and I will confirm that, via e-mail, as well.
As the tastings are happening in my own home, I will limit the number of participants for each tasting to 20. If there is a massive interest for a specific tasting, I will investigate an alternate venue.
This is a grass roots, friendly, community event, so I just plan to let each event unfold and communicate with those interested in each to make it happen in the best possible way for all.