Cooking in the Kitchen With… Application Process
Project 2017: Cooking in the Kitchen With…. is introduced here.
Project 2017: Cooking in the Kitchen With… Completed Project Posts here.
Project 2017: Cooking in the Kitchen With… Cooking Schedule is here.
The Application Process
- Let me know if you have a recipe you would like to share and cook with me (It would be pretty tough for me to refuse any applications!)
- There will be no differentiation between those invited and those invited after an application is received; all project posts will essentially be by invitation (whether I knew you before, or we meet via application)
- Apply here: CONTACT ME FORM and please include:
- Your Name
- Where you live (hopefully in or close to Edmonton – or will be here at a prearranged time)
- Contact information
- Your Recipe
- A Brief Story behind your recipe – is it a traditional family recipe, a Canadian heritage recipe, does it use regional Canadian produce, etc…?
- When you are available (weekdays or weekends only, etc.)
- If you are a participant already, you can also ask to participate in ongoing cooking sessions.
- include the date you are interested in
- name of the class
- whether you just want to watch OR
- participate fully (make the actual recipe)*
*my kitchen will accommodate 4 maximum to completely cook or bake together comfortably. That would include myself, the presenting participant and 2 others IF the presenting participant agrees and IF my space and materials make it possible. The objective is to be as inclusive as possible, but we are limited by the constraints of reality, at times.
I will respond within 24 hours.