The earlier press coverage that I was fortunate to have came from my Nutritious Lunch Project at Kate Chegwin School where I taught as well as what I dis in my classroom and with my students. I am not retired and since then, the press is about my blog, my volunteer work with Slow Food Edmonton, Eat Alberta, a yearly event I founded, or about my new endeavour: my Taste Tripping business.
- Quench Magazines Top 5 Canadian Food Bloggers by Rosemary Mantini
- Kate Chegwin Students Hit the Edmonton Journal March 17 2010
- Edible Education at Kate Chegwin School
- Kate Chegwin Catering Club Cooks!
- A Canadian Foodie Promotes Nutritious School Lunches
- Edmonton Journal Article June 23 2011 on Indulgence
- The Daily Gazette (Schenectady, NY) November 24, 2010
- Edmonton Journal Article March 23, 2011 about Kevin Kossowan’s Wild Game Tasting and Cooking Demonstration at a Taste Tripping Cooking Class
- Edmonton Journal Article March 29 2011 about Eat Alberta Conference initiated by myself through Slow Food Edmonton
- Food Bloggers of Canada, November 11, 2011