The following is a list of Policies for A Canadian Foodie product reviews and promotions:
Reviews and Promotions are:
- Properly compensated (paid for), unless otherwise stated (There will always be a Full Disclosure message at the bottom of every review or promotion post.)
- Not always paid for: I write reviews for personal passions. (There will always be a Full Disclosure message at the bottom of every review or promotion post if paid for)
- Canadian, ethical, and sustainable
- Previously agreed upon: I will not review any product sent to me without an agreement in place
- Positive: I do not write negative reviews: I am a promoter, not a demoter. I will provide a complete private review to the promotions department if I find I cannot endorse a product. I write positive honest written reviews which may include suggestions for improvement or other such insights, but will only be written because I endorse the product.
What I need:
- a written agreement for payment
- high res jpg images 800 pixels wide to use in my promotion and review posts as well as a full press release package
- full size product: it will not be returned; sample sizes do not enable me to adequately test a product
- a full size give-away for my readers
- 2 to 3 weeks for the review to be published, unless a specific date has been agreed upon.
- shipping costs; the shipping give-away to my reader will be sent from the promotion department of the product, not by me
All reviews are the property of A Canadian Foodie.