Make Pâté Sablé and Pâté Brisée from a (very modest) Master: Béné Garmier!
Sunday, March 6th, 2011, 8:30am to 12noon
If you are interested in this class being offered again, let me know in the comments, below.
at my home in Lewis Estates (West End of Edmonton)
$97.00 per person: Includes a traditional 22cm French Tart ring (cost $12.00 each)
- coffee or orange juice and nibbles
- making and baking two French Tarts:
- Tart au Chocolat
- Savoury Tart (yet undetermined)
- making Pâté Sablé for the sweet tart
- making Pâté Brisée for the savoury tart
- taking everything you make home, including a 22cm traditional French Tart ring for the sweet tart
- a heck of a lot of fun!!!
- rolling pin
- containers to take tarts home in
- one tart pan for the savoury tart similar to this one (If you don’t have one, bring something similar to make your savoury tart in)
Register Here and please include:
- Class Title
- Name and phone number
You will then be contacted by me and given the Pay Pal address to pay for this class.
If you do not have a Pay Pal account, arrangements can be made for you to drop of the money, or for me to meet you and pick it up. To hold your place in the class, it must be paid in full.