The writing and personality on this site bears witness to the work I do. Here are some focused and more recent specifics.
Food Competition Judge
- Culinary Arts Cook Off 2013 March 16th: Slider House Rules!
- Culinary Arts Cook Off 2013 March 16th
- BC Tree Fruits: 2013 Apple Challenge at NAIT
- Big Time BBQ has hit Edmonton!
- BC Tree Fruits: NAIT Culinary Students Celebrate the Winter BC Apple 2012
- The Culinary Arts Macaroni and Cheese Cookoff March 17, 2012
- Century Hospitality Group Top Chef Challenge
- Art of Food Competition: Chefs on Parade September 11, 2010
Copy of my post archive at SoNice when particopating in the “How would you spend 5000 toward a better organic world?” contest as one of 6 Canadian judges from coast to coast in 2010.
- Appleflats Crabapple Jelly: Sweet and Crabby Apple-tizing Ribs, Wings or Thighs
- Rolling Desserts Ice Cream: Flavour Ideas with Instructions
- Rolling Desserts Basic Ice Cream Custard: Recipe Base for Flavours
- Peanut Bureau Canada : Headed to the Peanut Harvest Festival!
- Dave’s Killer Bread: Delicious, Nutritious, and Immensely Satisfying
- barkTHINS: #SnackingElevated Real Pleasure with Real Food
- ThermoHub Thermomix Meal Planning Time and Money Saving Resource
- Breville Barista Express Series: What We Have Learned
- Breville Barista Express Series: Favourite Grind, Espresso and Latte Tips
- Philips AirFryer Giveaway: Tiger Shrimp and Glass Noodle Salad
- Breville Barista Express Series: Features and Functions
- Breville Barista Express Series: Why the Barista Breville Express?
- Autumn has arrived: Thanksgiving Recipes 2016
- Philips AirFryer Giveaway: Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Chimichurri
- Philips AirFryer GIVEAWAY: Healthy Eating and Rustic French Fries
- Handcrafted Wooden Kitchen Products by Earlywood and Giveaway
- Lavazza Series 2015: Homemade Coffee Liqueur
- Lavazza Series 2015: Spectacular Special Coffee Recipe
- Lavazza Series 2015: Chocolate Espresso Chili
- Lavazza Series 2015: “Homemade” Espresso while Traveling
- Terroirs Québec: Foraged and Wild Foods of Québec
- Lavazza Series 2015: Sour Cherry Breakfast Cake
- Lavazza Series 2015: Cappuccino Coffee Bean Cookies
- Lavazza Series 2015: La Bête Noire (Black Beast Recipe)
- Lavazza Series 2015: Lavazza Tasting Challenge and Affogato
- Sunchoke Soup with Bacon Hash from Christmas In November 2014
- Christmas in November 2014: Emily Richard’s Amaretti Cookies
- Christmas in November 2014: Jacqueline Jacek
- Christmas in November 2014: The Louella Rayner Story
- Pucker Up 2014: Sour Cherry Ginger Beef
- Pucker Up 2014: Sour Cherry Tarts with Marzipan
- Pucker Up 2014: Sour Cherry Juice
- eOne Films Presents: The Trip to Italy!
- Chef Butler: Bibimbap
- Korean Scallion Pancakes (Pajeon) and Dipping Sauce from Chef Butler
- Chef Butler’s Sujeonggwa: Korean Cinnamon and Ginger Punch
- Chef Butler: Katie Sokalsky’s Brilliant Canadian Business
- Autumn Apples with Latin Foods Queso Fresco
- Announcing Earls Brunch Menu Fall 2013: Edmonton’s New Breakfast Destination
- Shrimp Stir Fry
- Radish Sprout Tartine
- The BioSnacky Sprouter Challenge: June 20th to July 30th 2013
- Christmas in November 2013: The 25th Anniversary Version
- Sous Vide Brisket 2013 and ACF Rub
- Calgarian Matt Cusano Competes (and Dinner for YOU at Rush in Calgary)
- All Clad GiveAway for Valentine’s Day: 3 QT Stock Pot with Lid and Ladle
- Culinary Trends for the Holiday Season and a Give-a-way!
- Wild Canada Goose Confit
- Chef Chuck Hughes Inspires Cammille J Lerouge Students
- Kevin’s Mom’s Pickled Baby Carrots
- Sous Vide Supreme: A Review
I am a Thermomix Canada consultant and sell Thermomix machines and work to promote the use of the machine through my cooking.
Cedarlane Culinary is an important working partner. I am a consultant focused on promoting the SousVide machine through my cooking.